Saturday, June 30, 2012

Driving in Egypt

I was talking a lot about the crazy driving in Egypt during the last post, and I got to thinking that I should publish some of those photos. These are the best of the Egyptian driving pictures. Enjoy!


 Driving to the Pyramids, just as much of an adrenaline rush as seeing them

 This gives a new meaning to "Yield to Pedestrians"

 You'd better not rent a car here!

 If you think you've seen traffic back home, you're wrong

 Negotiating a business deal... in the middle of the street

Donkey cart, a common mode of transportation

A typical Egyptian street, complete with huge crowds of wandering people

Make your peace with God before embarking on the roads

1 comment:

  1. Excellent cars and all the luxuries that provide convenience for customers.
    Egypt car rental

    ReplyDelete

Please, give me your feedback on my blog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.