Sunday, December 30, 2012

Travel Presentation/Talk

Hey everyone. Sorry for not posting for so long. Lately, I have been focusing more on speaking engagements that I have ended up getting around town, and my blog has suffered as a result. I have also been working on a massive project for around five months that will soon be unveiled... but the point is, I will be trying to get back into the swing of things.
The presentation I crafted for speaking at local events is called 'My Travels,' and it covers the highlights of almost every country I have ever visited. During the talk, I share my very best (and funniest) travel stories and experiences. It is very entertaining as well as informative (in my opinion), and I try to give a good picture of the world as I see it. It is a little long, lasting for a little over an hour, so you don't have to watch the whole thing. Just give it a quick look if you are interested. You can find the presentation on YouTube by clicking here. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. I always emailed this web site post page to all my contacts, as
    if like to read it after that my links will too.

    Here is my page: vacature arnhem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out
    and say I genuinely enjoy reading your articles. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal
    with the same subjects? Thanks!

    Visit my web blog: vakantiehuisjes frankrijk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post.
    Also, I've shared your site in my social networks!

    Also visit my web site :: vakantiehuisjes huren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm
    having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!

    Feel free to surf to my blog post ... vakantiehuisjes frankrijk

    ReplyDelete

Please, give me your feedback on my blog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.